11/17/2008

The Rolling Stone




I believe I picked up the newest issue of Rolling Stone today
and needless to say it is a great issue.

"100 Greatest Singers of All Time"

and some of the list includes

-Bob Dylan
-John Lennon
-Jim Morrison
-Thom Yorke
-Kurt Cobain
-Bob Marley
and about 94 more








Some have bigger articles than others as you would imagine
but it also comes with your typical Rolling Stone articles and reviews.

One review that caught my eye was "The Doors - Live at the Matrix" album that was just released, in which Rolling Stone gave it 4 stars, also a very cool foldout mini poster that contains a tun of the musicians from the list.

They released four different covers for this issue
I just happened to get this one (see above), but of course after I purchased it I learned there was an awesome Bob Dylan cover that I now have to go spend money on as well, even though having Lennon is awesome.

2 comments:

Kaitis

Wow brew, I was just looking at this list today on their site. I so forgot it was a magazine too, the list is full of damn good people. My favorite part was that it was like the Bob Marley article was by Dave Matthews, or Dylan by Bono ect. Getting such good, influential singers to talk about the best and most influential singers is so fucking awesome.

Kaitis

btw, full list

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/coverstory/24161972/page/103

  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO